Sunday, November 29, 2009

First

I'm going to be honest from the start - I'm a terrible blogger. I enjoy blogging, I really do...it just is that I am terrible at keeping up with it.

There are many a blog in my past. They first started off as journals - the real paper kind. Does anyone even remember those anymore? I would write and write and write, read it all, realize I am ridiculous, and the journal would be history, trashed, torn apart. As I moved onto the internet, I refrained from deleting my past journals. They still are up, waiting for me to show interest again, but secretly hoping I forgot about them so that they my live another day on the internet.

I've had normal pour-out-my-soul blogs, a baking blog and a twitter - which remarkably is still a go to for me. I think the minimal commitment helps it stay alive.

So the question is - what do I want out of this blog?

Honestly, I don't know. It will be a journey and we'll all get to see together where it takes me.

Are you ready? Am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment