Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Alice




I am just going to put this out there. I love Alice in Wonderland. A lot. Tell me who cannot relate to a story about finding yourself (both literally and figuratively) in the middle of a crazy place with crazy people. Is that not every typical day for most people? I know it is for me. I also loved the wonder of Wonderland. The beauty. I think Brandi Milne captures those feelings perfectly in this painting. (Which is both available in print form and Gelaskins form!)

After watching Alice on Syfy, my Alice obsession has really been kicked into high gear. I thought I'd put together my list of Alice inspired things that I just love.


Anthropologie makes the most beautiful and unusual things for the home! I just love this tea cup lamp. Perfect for any Alice themed room.




How unique is this bracelet by Tom Binns! I love the cut pieces of tea cup linking it all together. This is from an upcoming line he has put together in conjunction with Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. Which yes - I am just on pins and needles waiting for it to be released! (picture by Jens Mortensen)





The tiny little mushroom is adorable!!! I just imagine Alice slipping it right into her pocket after she takes a bite! (via YellerCracka)





















Aren't these just the most amazing Alice inspired pieces of furniture you've ever seen in your life! Walking around your house would feel like falling down the rabbit hole! (via dust*furniture)





There is no way I would be able to wear these heels - but - how very (sexy) Alice are they!! The little tea cup heel is just killing me! (shoes by Mui Mui)



Wouldn't this Alice invitation be the perfect way to announce an Alice themed event! (via whatkatyhad)






I love the idea of putting out drink bottles at that event with these tags on them. (via pinkcherrymama)

No comments:

Post a Comment